This quintessential, 'perfect Christmas tree', has soft, dark green needles with a silvery underside. Its strong, upward angled branches make it ideal for hanging ornaments. Our premium Frasier Fir has the best needle retention of all types of fresh trees.
The 7-8 ft. size is the most popular choice for larger rooms with ceilings up to 10 ft. tall.
We provide a complimentary fresh cut and trim on each Christmas tree right before delivering it to you, and if you pick it up, we will also net-wrap and load it on your car.
Pick Up Orders: We will email you when ready to pick up curbside.
Delivery Orders: We will call you to schedule a date.
Why Purchase Online?
- One less thing you have to worry about.
- Convenient curbside pick up or stay home and get it delivered right to your door.
- Buy with confidence. We stand behind the quality of every tree.
Six Key Steps to Ensure Your Fresh Cut Christmas Tree Lasts Longer
- We will make a fresh cut and net your tree right before your pick-up or delivery. This will allow your Christmas tree to drink water and stay fresh. It's important to place your tree in water as soon as possible. The longer the time between when the tree is given a fresh cut and when it is put into water, the less ability the tree has to absorb water. Keep the tree in the shade in a bucket of water until you are ready to bring it in the house. Please note that it could take up to 48 hours for your tree to start taking up water.
- Check the water levels in your tree stand every day. The water should always be above the base of your Christmas tree trunk.
- Add a tree life extension solution like Prolong directly to the tree’s water. This solution helps your Christmas tree maintain its freshness. Add it to your shopping cart and we will have it ready with your Christmas tree.
- Avoid heat sources like fireplaces or heating ducts to prevent it from drying out.
- Inspect your Christmas tree lights before adding them to your tree. Any frayed or broken strands should be thrown out. Use only low-power, low-heat producing Christmas lights.
- Never overtax an electrical power supply. If you have multiple strands of lights to plug in, it is recommended that you use a power supply strip. Never leave your Christmas lights on when you are not home.
If you want to choose your own tree, visit our store in Westbury, NY
Beginning November 24th, we will have aisles and aisles of fresh cut trees in sizes up to 14 ft. tall and the staff to help you make the best choice. Choose from the finest premium Fraser fir, balsam fir and morin blue fir Christmas trees available in addition to fresh garland and roping.