No Products in the Cart
Your Guide to Choosing the perfect Pre-Lit Christmas tree
HOW DO I CHOOSE MY ARTIFICIAL CHRISTMAS TREE?
Christmas trees play an important role in many holiday traditions. From decorating the tree with cherished ornaments and lights, to holiday photographs and opening presents, the Christmas tree is the essential symbol of the season.
At Hicks Nurseries, we have more than 90 stunningly realistic artificial Christmas trees for you to choose from. They are available in a multitude of colors, shapes, sizes and features.
In this guide, we will show you how to choose the perfect lifelike Christmas tree for any room in your home.
PICK A HEIGHT
Start by measuring the height of your room. A good rule of thumb is to leave at least 6-12 inches of space open between the top of the tree and the ceiling for a tree topper. For example, if your ceilings are 8 ft. tall, we would suggest a maximum tree height of 7½ ft.
• 4½-5 ft.: Best for tabletops. A good choice for apartments, condos and bay windows.
• 6-7 ft.: Great for smaller homes, dens and tighter spaces.
• 7½-8 ft.: The most popular choice for larger rooms with ceilings up to 10 ft. tall.
• 9ft., 10 ft., 12 ft. and 14 ft.: Ideal for great rooms, cathedral ceilings or a large entry hall.
PICK a WIDTH
We carry slim, narrow, full and extra full tree shapes. Before you shop, measure your available floor space. Then, compare those measurements to the dimensions of our trees. Measurements are available in-store and on our website. No matter which shape you choose, our Christmas trees are all generously packed with branches for an amazingly lush look.
• Slim Trees: Slender and compact for tight spaces such as entryways, dining rooms or a child’s room.
• Narrow Trees: The perfect combination of full and slim, narrow trees work well in smaller rooms and apartments.
• Full Trees: The most popular choice for large rooms. Ideal for those with sizable ornament collections.
• Extra Full Trees: With a greater diameter and fuller branches, extra full trees are well-suited for larger rooms.
Choose your lighting
Pre-lit Christmas trees make set-up and take down quick and easy. All our lifelike trees are customized with up to 50% more lights than you’ll find anywhere else. Super bright and long-lasting, they meet nationally recognized Standards of Safety and are UL-Approved.
Super Bright Incandescent Trees
Traditional super bright Christmas lights that cast a beautiful glow. If one bulb goes out, the rest stay lit.
Available in multi-color, clear and multi-function.
Long lasting, energy saving and cool to the touch. Enjoy your brightly lit tree for many years to come.
Available in warm white, twinkle and multi-color.
CHOOSE a function
Enjoy the convenience of these additional features, available on many of our lifelike Christmas trees.
EZ Plug Trees
Lights are conveniently connected through the trunk. One plug lights the entire tree!
Remote control lets you change the lights from clear to multi-color, steady or blinking. It’s like having four trees in one!
If one light goes out, the rest stay lit! Worry free.
CHOOSE THE NEEDLE COLOR
Modeled after real evergreens, strikingly realistic and traditional.
Blue-green foliage adds a bit of whimsy and fun.
Lightly flocked for that country snow dusted look.
value Added Features
Tree Stand & Re-usable Storage Box
Every artificial Christmas tree sold at Hicks Nurseries comes with a sturdy tree stand and cardboard box that you can use for storage.
Made by the best manufacturers, they guarantee their craftmanship with a 5 year warranty on trees and 2 year warranty on the lights.
You can shop with confidence at Hicks Nurseries.